Mahone Bay Markets Registration
$0.00 – $35.00
Welcome to our Saturday afternoon Mahone Bay Markets starting June 1st! Markets will run every Saturday from 3-7pm weather permitting.
Location: 16 Orchard St, Mahone Bay at The Biscuit Eater Cafe
- Vendors receive a 10×10 space
- 6ft folding tables are available (1 per vendor) but must be reserved in advance by emailing email@example.com
- Set up begins at 1pm, takedown from 7-8pm
- This is an outdoor market
- Surface is a level gravel parking lot
- Tents are encouraged but not provided
- Market is limited to 15 food & craft vendors each week
- Cancellations will be accepted and refunded in full 14 days prior to the market.
- Markets cancelled by organizers due to poor weather will be refunded.
- There will be parking for vendors during loading/unloading but no parking for vendors onsite during market hours.
- Free public parking is located in the public lots on Edgewater St. or on Kinburn St past the pharmacy
Vendors are responsible for:
- Providing your own tent + table unless requested
- Making sure your booth is open from 3-7pm
- Food vendors are required to have a valid food establishment permit & current food safety certification.
- Having your own insurance
Note: You will need to add each market that you want to attend to your cart one at a time by selecting the date and clicking the Add to Cart button.